This Is Why You’re Fat posts reader pictures of the incredible calorie bombs they’ve discovered, like The Hamdog, “A hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that’s deep fried, covered with chili, cheese, onions, served on a hoagie bun topped with two fistfuls of fries and a fried egg.” Really, it’s about efficiency. Who has time for all those meals when you can just eat one and get all the calories you need for the next couple of days?
This Is Why You're Fat
By Ben Popken February 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- Hong Kong McDonald’s Batman Burger Does Nothing To Remind Us Of The Caped Crusader
- Diners At UK Cafe Must Sign Waiver Before Attempting 8,000-Calorie Breakfast Challenge
- Arby’s Introduces Sliders That We Will Call Meat Molehills
- Texas Rangers Upping Calorie Ante With Bacon-Flavored Cotton Candy, Chicken-Fried Corn On The Cob