Build Your Own Home Gym For Under $100 Looking to cut costs? Working out at home isn’t as pricey as you might think. A home mini-gym can be an inexpensive way to exercise and keep up muscle strength. [CR Health]
More From Consumerist
- 3D Printers: Should They Be In Every Consumer’s Home?
- There Are Still Car Maintenance Tasks You Can Perform At Home
- NYC Commission: Apartment Building’s Policy Barring Lower-Paying Tenants From Gym May Be Discriminatory
- Guy Gets Locked In L.A. Fitness When It Closes For The Night… At 5 P.M.
- Amazon Reportedly Working On New Shipping Service That Turns Ordinary People Into Couriers