Freebruary? Apparently some McDonald’s are offering a free McCafe drink from 5-8am during the month of February. Not all locations are participating, so its best to call first. [Fool]

Comments

1. DeleteThisAccount says:

I’m not sure if its in all markets, but mondays in Chicagoland are mccafe mondays where they give you a tiny cup of their ungodly horrible excuse for coffee

2. CubeRat says:

I was at a McDonalds a week or two ago with my fiancee. While we were eating, some lady ordered one of those drinks and with the first sip she took she gagged a little and said to herself (but loud enough for us to hear), “Oh my, that is one of the worst things I have ever had.”

I laughed because I could see in her face that she was truly disguseted with that drink. I then saw her walk up to the counter and ask for a refund.

I am not sure if I want to try one just to say I have or not. :/

3. Bill Bradford says:

The local McD’s franchises gave away free small McCafe drinks for the first couple of weeks after they started offering them.

4. RenRen says:

Several locations in Baltimore and DC are offering up the free coffee… But they’re small sizes and really not that great. If you like your coffee to be filtered through a dirty, old sock, go ahead. Then again, it helps in a pinch if you’re caffeine-deprived.

5. goatmale says:

First month in February?

6. Jake Bechtold says:

I a manager at a McD’s in Fargo, ND. We were supposed to do
    the samples on Mondays in January, but we are just now starting to get McCafe. I think our store is getting it sometime in March.

7. Papercutninja says:

“call ahead”? Nothing free is worth that kind of effort.

8. lalaland13 says:

Where I am, they advertise it as free samples on Monday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. At least some Mondays. Not all of them, to my knowledge.

9. timx says:

Most stores give away free samples on Mondays as they each get installed. This will continue leading up to their national launch.

10. FlyersFan says:

The last time I had McDonalds my cheeseburger had some short and curlies hanging out on the pickle. I will never eat there again. Im sure their food is already tainted with by-products from the processing plant but I dont need some slob putting his short and curlies in my burger.

With all the stuff going on with food lately Im almost to the point of if i cant grow or kill it myself im not eating it.

11. rachmanut says:

you can call a mcdonalds? who picks up? are there other reasons to do this?

12. MooseOfReason says:

Free-brew-ary? :D

13. morganlh85 says:

In our area it’s two for one McCafe drinks between 3pm and 5pm.

Doesn’t matter tho, their McCafe drinks are McGross.

14. idip says:

I had a free coupon for a small McCafe coffee, so I got an iced mocha.

OMG.

I was so surprised at how disgusting it was. I mean, I’m totally a fan of their “Premium Roast” coffee, you know, the small for $1.00

But the McCafe mocha was disgusting. I was complaining to everyone I knew about how that thing made it through Quality Assurance. And if it was by chance a fluke that the guy was pissed that I got it for free, I’m never buying another again. Yuck.

15. h3llc4t, breaker of office dress codes says:

Eh, I got into an argument with a McDonald’s surly worker over these about a month ago. I asked if they made the McCafe anything in decaf, she said yes, I ordered a decaf latte, she said they didn’t have decaf and I’m all lolwtf you told me you did…then she called the manager over to void my order, and I got my free cup of gross water. Hooray for me?

16. eXo says:

some things aren’t even worth free. such as the potential taste of anything called a McCafe….

Who the hell wants to drink antivirus software anyways…

17. Betsy Magrini says:

In the DC area, several McDonald’s are giving away free medium cups of their Premium Roast coffee everyday from 5-9am. I has nothing to do with the McCafe drinks. I think their regular coffee is pretty decent.