There’s been another suicide in connection with the Madoff fraud case. The investor was a former British soldier who invested his life savings in two hedge funds who in turn put the money in Madoff’s fund. [MSNBC]
More From Consumerist
- NFL Linebacker Files $20M Lawsuit Against Bank Of America For Alleged Fraud
- SEC Alleges Ex-NFL Player Ran $31M Ponzi Scheme
- Proposed Rules Target Fees Collected By Retirement Financial Advisers, Brokers
- Do You Know This Mysterious Man Who May Be A Lottery Winner?
- Former RadioShack’s Lawyers And Lenders Agree To Keep Talking About Settling