Consumerist is looking for a freelance Assistant Editor 5-10 hours/week to process our tipline, time of day is flexible, responding to readers and notifying the writing team of post-worthy stories. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, possessing excellent writing skills, a thorough understanding of Consumerist’s style, ethos, and editorial direction, and a passion for consumer blogging. This six-month position, which can translate into posting opportunities, offers a very small stipend. Email your resume and a 500+ word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org on the following: Are consumers winning or losing the battle for better customer service? Support your thesis with stories and techniques from The Consumerist archive. Deadline: Feb 25.
More From Consumerist
- Charitable Giving: Get The Most Of Your Donations And Time This Holiday Season
- What We Liked About 2014: The Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- Do Funny Consumer Complaints Lead To Better Results Or Just Hurt Your Case?
- American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- Amazon Prime Now: One-Hour NYC Delivery So New, Only One ZIP Code Has It (So Far)