The New York Times’ Bits Blog posits a terrifying idea: what if they bring back Clippy to work the floor in the new Microsoft retail stores? “It looks like you’re trying to run out of the store in disgust!” [Bits]
By cwalters February 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Google’s First Branded Retail Store Opens In London
- Watch Young Kid Go On 3-Minute Dollar Store-Destroying Rampage
- The LEGO Female Scientists Are Back, Maybe Indefinitely
- Science Says You Shop Differently If You’re Looking Up At Products
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?