Time wants to know who you think is most to blame for the current financial fiasco. They have a neat community polling application that lets you rate people by their guilt or innocence. Currently at number one: Phil Gramm, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee from 1995 through 2000. Congratulations, Phil! Or, not.
Who are the 25 People Most Responsible For the Financial Crisis?
By AlexJarvis February 13, 2009
More From Consumerist
- 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- Student Loans Are The New Robo-Signing Crisis
- Bank-Backed Lawmakers Accuse CFPB Of Hurting Consumers By Trying To Regulate Payday Loans
- California Senate Passes Bill Allowing Consumers To Fight Unfair Default Judgments
- Legislators Once Again Introduce Bill That Would Allow Student Loan Refinancing