T-Mobile came in first in a J.D. Power and Associates study of cellphone customer care performance, with 755 out of a possible 1,000 points. Actually, though, all the carriers came in above the 700 point range except for Sprint, which was in the 600s. [RCR Wireless]
By cwalters February 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?
- Everyone Except Sprint Customers, Rejoice: You Can Start Unlocking Your Mobile Phone This Week
- Ting Expands Flexible Phone Plan Pricing Model To GSM Phones
- T-Mobile, AT&T Customers Can Now Request Their $170M In Refunds From Cramming Settlements
- Sprint Gives Up Dream Of Wedded Bliss With T-Mobile, Gives CEO Dan Hesse The Boot