T-Mobile came in first in a J.D. Power and Associates study of cellphone customer care performance, with 755 out of a possible 1,000 points. Actually, though, all the carriers came in above the 700 point range except for Sprint, which was in the 600s. [RCR Wireless]
By cwalters February 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?
- Sprint Will Stop Offering 2-Year Phone Contracts By The End Of This Year
- Everyone Except Sprint Customers, Rejoice: You Can Start Unlocking Your Mobile Phone This Week
- Ting Expands Flexible Phone Plan Pricing Model To GSM Phones
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?