It made me either want to buy one right away or drink a whole bottle of drain cleaner. I can’t decide which to do first.
By consumerist.com February 4, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
More From Consumerist
- Whole Foods Apologizes For Accidentally Selling $6 Bottles Of “Asparagus Water”
- Do We Choose Which Products We Like Based On How Easy They Are To Pick Up?
- Restaurant Responds To Negative Yelp Review With Role-Playing Exercise
- Tinder Will Let Users Undo What They Can’t So Easily Undo In Real Life With App’s Upcoming Paid Version
- California Man Claims Costco Pharmacy Gave His Mother The Wrong Medication Twice In One Year