After protests from the First Lady, toy company Ty has agreed not to sell “Sweet Sasha” and “Marvelous Malia” dolls. Ty, the maker of Beanie Babies, had maintained that the dolls were not based on the Obama daughters.
More From Consumerist
- Appeals Court Upholds Probation Sentence For Beanie Babies’ Creator Convicted Of Tax Evasion
- Barbie Dolls Finally Getting More Realistic Curves
- Ad Board Recommends McDonald’s Focus On Actual Meal, Not Just The Cool Toy
- Macy’s Dumps Trump Over Controverial Comments, He Says It Was His Idea
- Fox News Anchor Sues Hasbro Over Toy Hamster With Her Name