The FDA has announced more salmonella peanut butter recalls in the past few days — including items from Kroger and Walgreens. Click here for the updated info. Regular jars of peanut butter are not affected.
More From Consumerist
- December Food And Supplement Recall Roundup – Diet Drugs Are Not Bee Pollen
- ConAgra To Pay $11M, Plead Guilty To Criminal Charge In Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Reese’s Not Content To Stay In Cups, Expands To Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- USDA Issues Public Health Alert About Aspen Foods Stuffed Chicken Products Produced Since July Recall
- Prosecutors Recommend Life Sentence For Peanut Co. Exec Involved In Salmonella Outbreak