The FDA has announced more salmonella peanut butter recalls in the past few days — including items from Kroger and Walgreens. Click here for the updated info. Regular jars of peanut butter are not affected.
More From Consumerist
- December Food And Supplement Recall Roundup – Diet Drugs Are Not Bee Pollen
- Some Skippy Peanut Butter Recalled Because No One Enjoys Small Metal Shavings In Their Snack
- ConAgra To Pay $11M, Plead Guilty To Criminal Charge In Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Lawmaker Wants FDA To Look Into Safety Of Caffeinated Peanut Butter
- Reese’s Not Content To Stay In Cups, Expands To Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread