The FDA has announced more salmonella peanut butter recalls in the past few days — including items from Kroger and Walgreens. Click here for the updated info. Regular jars of peanut butter are not affected.
More From Consumerist
- Some Skippy Peanut Butter Recalled Because No One Enjoys Small Metal Shavings In Their Snack
- ConAgra To Pay $11M, Plead Guilty To Criminal Charge In Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Lawmaker Wants FDA To Look Into Safety Of Caffeinated Peanut Butter
- Nut Butter Spreads Recalled Over Salmonella Risk After Report Of 11 Illnesses In Nine States
- Caffeinated Peanut Butter Now Exists Because Time Is Precious