The FDA has announced more salmonella peanut butter recalls in the past few days — including items from Kroger and Walgreens. Click here for the updated info. Regular jars of peanut butter are not affected.
More From Consumerist
- Organic Peanut And Almond Butters Recalled For Possible Salmonella
- ConAgra May Face Federal Misdemeanor Charges For 2007 Tainted Peanut Butter Case
- December Food And Supplement Recall Roundup – Diet Drugs Are Not Bee Pollen
- Former Peanut Butter Moguls Found Guilty Of Knowingly Shipping Contaminated Food
- ConAgra To Pay $11M, Plead Guilty To Criminal Charge In Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak