How much would someone have to pay you to have your kids watch a penis? Comcast answers that question by giving a $5 one-time discount to every subscriber in Tucson, AZ who had their cerebellum gelatinized by seeing the porno movie that accidentally cut into the Super Bowl last night, according to a rumor a reporter we know overheard in their newsroom.
Comcast To Give $5 To Every Accidental Penis Viewer?
By Ben Popken February 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here Is Comcast’s 10-Point Action Plan For Winning Over Customers
- Comcast Gives Woman’s E-Mail Address Away To Someone Else, But Bills Her For That Person’s Service
- Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- The HBO Now Announcement Shows Why Net Neutrality Is So Important
- 15 Years Into Agreement To Provide St. Paul’s Elderly A Cable Discount, Comcast Reps Have Never Heard Of It