As our nation’s peanut tragedy continues, some of you must being getting tired of preparing your own peanut treats from scratch. For you people, the American Peanut Council has compiled a list of brands that DO NOT contain salmonella. You are so very welcome.
A Big List Of Peanut Butter Products That Don't Have Salmonella
By Meg Marco January 27, 2009
More From Consumerist
- February Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Curse Of The Contaminated Cumin
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- Former Peanut Co. Exec Gets 28 Year Prison Sentence For Salmonella Outbreak Tied To 9 Deaths
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- ConAgra To Pay $11M, Plead Guilty To Criminal Charge In Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak