Sprint will cut a total of 8,000 jobs by March 31st, says CEO Dan Hesse, who enjoys being filmed in black and white as he takes long walks toward cameras. Sprint is also suspending its 401(k) match program, tuition reimbursement program, and is freezing salaries. [CNNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- Brooklyn Law School Program Reimburses 15% Of Tuition For Graduates Who Can’t Find Work
- Sprint Gives Up Dream Of Wedded Bliss With T-Mobile, Gives CEO Dan Hesse The Boot
- Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?
- Sprint Slashes Prices On Gigabytes, But New Plans Don’t Offer Real Value For Most Consumers
- Starbucks Expands Tuition Reimbursement Program To Cover Four Years Of Online Schooling