As an apology to the millions of consumers who had their credit card info stolen, TJX (that’s T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and A.J. Wright) is offering fifteen percent off all purchases in stores today only. We suggest that you pay with cash.
Sorry About That Data Breach, Here's 15% Off!
By alexchasick January 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- T.J. Maxx, Marshalls & HomeGoods To Increase Minimum Wage To $9/Hour
- T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- Nationwide Data Breach Hits Clothing Retailer Bebe, Payment Card Info Stolen
- Home Depot Hackers Used Self-Checkouts To Access 56M Credit/Debit Cards, 53M Email Addresses
- Customers File Class Action Over Allegedly Misleading TJ Maxx Price Tags