As an apology to the millions of consumers who had their credit card info stolen, TJX (that’s T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and A.J. Wright) is offering fifteen percent off all purchases in stores today only. We suggest that you pay with cash.
Sorry About That Data Breach, Here's 15% Off!
By alexchasick January 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- T.J. Maxx, Marshalls & HomeGoods To Increase Minimum Wage To $9/Hour
- T-Mobile, Experian Data Breach Exposes Personal Info For 15M Consumers
- Data Breaches Now Cost Companies An Average Of $3.8M
- Customers File Class Action Over Allegedly Misleading TJ Maxx Price Tags
- Report: Stolen Credit Card Information Used By Fraudsters To Make Purchases With Apple Pay