A Seven-Year Old Girl’s letter to a state official regarding her local run-down playground got the entire thing fixed. Welcome to the world of Consumer rights, little one! [Fox News]
By AlexJarvis January 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Red Bull Tries To Block Brewer From Trademarking “Old Ox” Because They Are Both Bovines
- Woman Who Hasn’t Visited Bay Area In 15 Years Forced To Fight 55 Toll Tickets For Bridges She Didn’t Drive Over
- Fire Department Called To Untangle Girl’s Fingers From Target Shopping Basket
- Advocates Push NHTSA For Answers Regarding Airbag Recall, Remedy Effectiveness
- My VW Was Recalled For Emissions Issues In April, Does That Mean It’s Fixed?