Need to save money on textbooks? Textbook Media offsets the cost of its digital copies by inserting ads at chapter breaks. BookSwim rents textbooks. Also see these old suggestions, and today’s morning deal.
By cwalters January 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Chegg Will Outsource Print Textbook Rentals, Focus On Digital
- Increased Competition, New Options Means College Students Are Paying Less For Course Materials
- How Much Would You Pay For A Standalone HBO Go?
- Barnes & Noble Decides To Keep Nook Instead Of Spinning It Off As Planned
- Fingerhut.com Uses Over-Inflated Retail Prices To Make Rent-To-Own Look Affordable