Companies are scrambling to make their products seem more affordable in this economic climate, and, in some cases, are resorting to simply making it up. Reader Ben sent in this picture of Personna razor blades. The old pack is on the left, containing 12 razors. The new one is on the right, also containing 12 razors, but it boasts a scratched out 10 and a big 12 and now it’s a “Value Pack.” You get the same number of razors, pay the same, but now you get the added bonus of feeling like you’re a savvy shopper.
Persona Razors, Now! With The Same Amount Of Razors!
By Ben Popken January 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Gillette Suing Dollar Shave Club Claiming Razor Subscription Service Infringes On Its Patents
- Study Shows Women Pay Significantly More Than Men For Virtually The Same Products
- Does The Laser Razor Yanked From Kickstarter Actually Work? Well, Sort Of
- Why Do Women Pay More Money For The Same Stuff?
- Razor Accuses “Hoverboard” Distributor Swagway Of Infringing On Patent