It looks like McDonalds is continuing it’s trend of charging for sauce packets, this time institutionalizing it with a nice, professional sign.[Drivelocity]
By AlexJarvis January 13, 2009
More From Consumerist
- New Products: Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream Bars, Taco Bell Sauce Packet Chips
- Taco Bell Will Launch Limited-Time Extra-Hot Sauce Packets
- Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!
- Who Invented The Soy Sauce Packet?
- Scarcity Of Public Charging Stations In California Is Turning Electric Vehicle Owners Against Each Other