A few weeks ago I wrote a peeved post about how I was mad that ALDO wasn’t refunding my money after sending me the wrong pair of sunglasses, broken. Instead, they seemed to be giving a sucker’s prize of only free shipping. My finger was quivering on the chargeback button, I said. But thanks to a few of your comments, I realized that while their wording was unclear about what the next action was supposed to be, ALDO had approved my return, I just needed to either ship it back to them or take it into a store. I did the latter, and they processed my refund promptly. Hooray.
ALDO Refunds My Sunglass Money
By Ben Popken January 8, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Verizon Customer Gets Police Involved After Phone Disappears Into FedEx Vortex
- Layaway Customer At Closing Ohio Kmart Told To Pay Up Before Store Closes
- Ulta Has A Great Return Policy, Except For Keeping My Sales Tax
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Southwest Says Man Didn’t Show Up For Flight, Cancels Ticket While He’s On The Plane