that product you wanted? It was only one dollar. Back in the past. When you didn’t buy it. Are you ashamed? Do you harbor rage against it? Does it keep you up at night? Don’t let it get in your heads, Consumerists, or you’re letting the Wal-Mart win! Fight back, Consumers! Fight back against their mind games, and their awkward notion of sales, in one fell swoop; shop elsewhere. Thanks, Bryan!
Wal-Mart Taunts you with 200% Sale
By AlexJarvis January 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Will Upgrade Your PC At Reasonable Prices
- Got A Fitbit Or Other Gadget For Christmas? It’s Time To Opt Out Of Mandatory Arbitration!
- Walmart Asks More Suppliers To Pay For Space In Warehouses And On Shelves, And They Rebel
- We Can Blame Ron Johnson For The Wave Of ‘Perpetual Sale’ Lawsuits, Maybe
- How You Can Actually Save Money At An Outlet Mall