Nate at Idea Shower (responsible for the awesome Read It Later Firefox extension) has created a nifty online tool to help you narrow down your ski and snowboard destinations. Visit LiftSift.com, adjust a few sliders to set your price range, vertical rise, and location, and compare away. The data behind the service is public so that users can add new locations or make updates when lift prices change.
LiftSift Helps You Find A Ski Lift In Your Budget
By cwalters January 6, 2009
More From Consumerist
- “Injected Ads” Are An Annoying Security Risk Affecting Millions Of Internet Users
- Marriott, Samsung Partner To Offer Hotel Guests Virtual Reality Headsets, Because Why Not?
- Retailers Turn To Electronic Price Tags To Combat Amazon
- People Wait In Line For Hours To Feast Upon Sliders Upon Opening Of Las Vegas’ First White Castle
- Customers File Class Action Over Allegedly Misleading TJ Maxx Price Tags