The New York Times has an article discussing Congressional proposals to limit executive pay. Although the financial industry may deserve a pay cap, the author argues, other industries would be harmed by a cap.
More From Consumerist
- Does Net Neutrality Give The FCC Authority To Overturn Data Caps?
- Dept. Of Labor Proposal Would Expand Overtime Pay To Nearly Five Million More Americans
- Comcast: Data Caps Will Save You Money, Except You Won’t Actually Pay Less
- Anatomy Of A Comcastrophe: A Look Back At How Comcast Failed To Buy Time Warner Cable For $45B
- Banks Urge Congress To Continue Renewing Their “Get Out Of Jail Free” Cards