Pepsi is suing an Atlanta distributor for distributing Mexican Pepsi, sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, in the U.S.
By alexchasick January 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Pepsi Considering A Line Of “Craft” Fountain Sodas Made With Sugar
- Americans Losing Taste For Artificial Sweeteners, Pepsi Retakes #2 Sales Spot
- Dew Shine From Mountain Dew Looks Like Booze, But Isn’t
- Predictably, Crystal Pepsi Winners Are Already Selling Their Prizes On eBay
- Big Corn & Big Sugar Confidentially Settle 4-Year-Old False Advertising Lawsuit