Pepsi is suing an Atlanta distributor for distributing Mexican Pepsi, sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, in the U.S.
By alexchasick January 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Pepsi Considering A Line Of “Craft” Fountain Sodas Made With Sugar
- Pepsi’s Stevia-Sweetened Soda Will Hit Real-Life Stores In 3 Cities
- Americans Losing Taste For Artificial Sweeteners, Pepsi Retakes #2 Sales Spot
- Hershey Considering Replacing High-Fructose Corn Syrup With Sugar In Some Products
- Dew Shine From Mountain Dew Looks Like Booze, But Isn’t