Pepsi is suing an Atlanta distributor for distributing Mexican Pepsi, sweetened with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, in the U.S.
By alexchasick January 3, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Pepsi Introduces A “Craft” Soda Made With Cane Sugar
- Pepsi To Start Selling Naturally Sweetened Soda — But Only On Amazon
- Pepsi Considering A Line Of “Craft” Fountain Sodas Made With Sugar
- Pepsi’s Stevia-Sweetened Soda Will Hit Real-Life Stores In 3 Cities
- Americans Losing Taste For Artificial Sweeteners, Pepsi Retakes #2 Sales Spot