New York City doesn’t publicize it in any way, but they offer a guaranteed reduction on parking ticket fines if you challenge the ticket in person, online, or via mail.[New York Times]
By cwalters January 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Dealership Registers Car To Wrong Person, Random Lady Gets 18 Tickets In the Mail
- New York Lottery Seeks Missing Buyer Of $7 Million Ticket
- Why Can’t I Reach A Live Human Being At Uber When I Need To?
- Woman’s Car Mistakenly Booted 4 Times Because Someone Else Has Identical Vanity Plate
- Ticketmaster Sells Me Useless Parking Pass, Won’t Give Me A Refund