–>Tipster David sends us that U-Verse customers are going to see a $5 spike in costs at the start of February. AT&T has yet to explain why, so I’m assuming it is Sith-related.
AT&T Raising U-Verse Rates Februray 1st
By AlexJarvis January 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- AT&T Claims That DirecTV Merger Will Allow It To Expand GigaPower Fiber Network
- AT&T CEO Really Doesn’t Want To Hear Your Suggestions. At All
- Newly Married AT&T/DirecTV Unveil Underwhelming Combined Wireless/TV Plans
- AT&T Brings Back Unlimited Plans. What’s The Catch?
- AT&T To Begin Slow Process Of Killing Off DirecTV, U-Verse Names