Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Banks Are Cutting Off The Payday Lending Industry’s Access To Customer Data To Avoid Illegal Activity
- T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- Comcast: Approve TWC Merger Because Broadband Will Still Suck Just As Much
- Time Warner Cable Has Lowest Customer Satisfaction Score Of All U.S. Companies, Not Just Cable Providers
- Anatomy Of A Comcastrophe: A Look Back At How Comcast Failed To Buy Time Warner Cable For $45B