Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- Happy New Year: Dish, DirecTV/AT&T, Time Warner Cable All Raising Rates In January Because They Can
- Time Warner Cable Has Lowest Customer Satisfaction Score Of All U.S. Companies, Not Just Cable Providers
- FCC Proposal: Phone Companies Need To Offer Backup Power, Actually Notify You If They Kill Off Your Copper-Wire Landline