The Chicago Tribune is reporting that yesterday’s post-Christmas sales were lackluster for retailers. We don’t know about the rest of you, but we were way too full of eggnog and cookies to actually get up and go shopping.
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Reminder: Chugging Too Much Eggnog Will Not Bear A Pleasant Result
- Online Retailer Will Fine You $250 If You Even Threaten To Complain About Purchase
- Walmart Loses Customer’s Black Friday Order, Tells Her To Re-Order At Full Price
- Kmart Ruins Christmas By Canceling Layaway Orders, Holding Onto Refunds
- UPS Asks Retailers To Hold Holiday Sales Earlier, Avoid Ruining Christmas Again