The Chicago Tribune is reporting that yesterday’s post-Christmas sales were lackluster for retailers. We don’t know about the rest of you, but we were way too full of eggnog and cookies to actually get up and go shopping.
By alexchasick December 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth
- Walmart Crashes Amazon’s Deal-Filled Birthday Party, Announces Its Own Mega Online Sale
- Predictions About Bad Weather Hurting Retailers Didn’t Come True At JCPenney
- Retailers Prepare To Fight Holiday Shoppers And Each Other To Not Offer Discounts
- Turkey, Pumpkin Supply Issues Won’t Impact Thanksgiving Meal Prices