Business is about doing shit for one supposedly inscrutable reason: to make money. Even if what you’re doing loses money, as long as you said you did it to make money, you’re cool.
The Secret To Business Success
By Ben Popken December 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- What Is Alibaba, And Can I Use It To Buy 280 Pairs Of Pants At A Time?
- Corinthian Employees: School Manipulated Grades, Job-Placement Stats To Score Federal Aid Money
- 101 Years Ago, Someone Mapped The Morals Of Portland, Building-By-Building
- 5 Little-Known Ways To Save Money On Amazon
- Feds Warn Consumers Against Taking Pension Advances