Business is about doing shit for one supposedly inscrutable reason: to make money. Even if what you’re doing loses money, as long as you said you did it to make money, you’re cool.
The Secret To Business Success
By Ben Popken December 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- What Is Alibaba, And Can I Use It To Buy 280 Pairs Of Pants At A Time?
- FCC Proposes Rules To Reduce TV Blackouts, Potentially (But Probably Not) Lower Prices
- 101 Years Ago, Someone Mapped The Morals Of Portland, Building-By-Building
- Study: Ordering Pizza Online Adds Up When It Comes To Calories And Cash
- Netflix CEO Asks: Why Aren’t Cable Companies Paying Us?