Reader Andrew would like everyone to know that he’s able to get 20 extra uses out of his Neutrogena skin cleaning face wash by dribbling a bit of water in the top. He writes, “The resulting soap isn’t much thinner than the original formula; it foams up and cleans just as well.” Congrats, Andrew. Now, if we can just get you to not buy the unnecessary metrosexual cleansing product in the first place then you’ll really be set.
Man Extends Cleanser's Life By Putting Water In It
By Ben Popken December 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- Someone’s Actually Doing Something Good With Leftover Hotel Soaps
- Are There Any Non-DEET Insect Repellants That Work?
- Ivory Shrinks Body Wash Bottle, Switches Out Fragrance
- California’s Denim Industry Trying To Get That Distressed Look Without Using Water During Drought