Email Uhaul CEO Joe Schoen

The email address for the CEO of Uhaul, Joe Schoen, appears to be joe@uhaul.com. Useful in case his cellphone inbox is full.

Comments

1. Ash78 ain't got time to bleed says:

Danke Schoen

Though I struggle to find anything to say to him that isn’t four letters.

2. keith4298 says:

Joe-the-UHaul guy?

3. downwithmonstercable says:

I used UHaul and it was fine. The guys working the back desk could care less about the job, they didn’t even check damage or the fuel level when I returned it, and they gave me a bigger truck because the one I reserved was not available.

• gStein_*|bringing starpipe back|* says:

@downwithmonstercable: i honestly think that you have the first positive experience with uhaul ever posted online

• downwithmonstercable says:

@Gstein: I wouldn’t doubt it. I don’t know how many bad stories and comments I’ve read on here. Maybe I was just lucky that one time… if I move again I’ll be sure to let everyone here know how it goes. :)

4. davere says:

I don’t care how many times I see that picture, I still can’t get over the wood paneling. It’s somehow representative of the company and my experiences with them. Ugly and it’d be better to get rid of it.

5. c92scott says:

Picked up a 14foot UHaul in SC with 37,000 miles on it. Drove it to MI just Saturday/Sunday packed full of stuff. The service was good, the truck was in fantastic shape (clean, decent stereo, good plug for my iPod and roadtrip broadcaster…), and I didn’t have a single problem.

• RedwoodFlyer says:

@c92scott: I can’t be the only one who finds it convenient that this has been your only comment…ever..

If you weren’t a shill, why would anyone take the time to signup for an account just to make the dumbass post that you did?

6. Anonymous says:

Has to be one of the worst run companies. I’ve had 3 friends with unrelated incidents in which trucks were reserved in advance, but not available on moving day. As if moving wasn’t stressful enough. Use Budget or some other company and let Uhaul go away. Sorry if I sound bitter, but I’m sick of hauling peoples stuff in my car.

7. Anonymous says:

i worked at uhaul when i was younger, and let me tell you that the company is TERRIBLE!

we were encouraged to make reservations for trucks we DID NOT HAVE! i cant tell you how many people came in with all of their belongings on their front lawn and had no truck to move! what a hellish job! unless you are renting a trailer from them, DO NOT get equipment from uhaul! there was a time I was overcharged $300 for a truck in the company i worked for!!!!

8. rushevents says:

Wasn’t there a “City Confidential” episode about the schoen family? Brother killing another brother over the Uhaul fortune or something like that?

9. heisindc says:

Joe replied within 2 working days after my insurance claim (leaking truck) was denied. Legit! (Also, I cc’d Consumerist)