TracFone is a pre-paid wireless cellphone company that people enjoy for its low cost and hate for its customer service. The problem comes from their globally outsourced and non-integrated call centers. Problems don’t get solved. Emails go unreturned. Problems get stuck in infinitely recursive loops. Here’s a typical story from reader Susan, “I asked them to escalate this to a supervisor. Three days later, I get a response saying that they have investigated the problem and I should call their support line. When I called the support line, they had no details of any prior communication and no way to resolve the problem. So I am back at step one. ” Luckily for you, she found the numbers to escalate complaints up to the corporate level and got it solved: 1-800-876-5753 or 1-800-339-9345.
Reach TracFone Executive Customer Service
By Ben Popken November 21, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Can’t I Reach A Live Human Being At Uber When I Need To?
- 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- Comcast Says It’s Tripling Size Of Social Media Customer Service Team
- FCC, TracFone Reach Settlement: Provider Will Now Unlock Customers Phones’ Like They Said They Would
- Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems