Enjoy the guest post stylings of intern Alex Jarvis today as Meghann and I attend a Columbia Graduate School of Journalism conference about the online consumer revolution. I’ll be a panelist in a discussion called “Are Consumers the Right Watchdogs?” I don’t think I’ll be letting the cat too much out the bag to say I plan on arguing that you most definitely are. Please help Alex out by sending lots of good tips to email@example.com!
By Ben Popken November 20, 2008
Tagged With: psas
More From Consumerist
- Whirlpool Threatens To Leave Energy Star Program If Class-Action Suits Continue
- IBM Supercomputer Watson Thinks We Won’t Notice Robot Revolution If It Whips Up Its Own BBQ Sauce
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Some Horrible Person Stole $3,000 From Woman Who Just Wanted To Adopt Some Cats
- Would You Tip Your Lawyer Or Your Dentist?