There’s a George Foreman fryer now, people. It promises to “knock out” 55% of the fat by spinning your food. “Patented Smart Spin™ Technology lets you spin out the fat for up to 2 minutes with low or high speed setting.” You may begin posting your Arrested Development “cornballer” jokes in the comments at this time. [George Foreman]
By Meg Marco November 19, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Fiat Chrysler Spins Off Ferrari Division, Drops Hostile Bid To Merge With General Motors
- Dell Helpfully Installs Yet Another Gaping Security Hole On Some Laptops
- Who’s Making The Money When Your Smart TV Watches You Back?
- No, Mark Zuckerberg Is Not Giving Away Millions In Facebook Stock To People Who Copy, Paste Something
- FCC: Cable Internet Is Getting Faster, But DSL & Satellite Still Likely To Miss The Mark