Here’s hoping for everyone’s sake that some Warbucks type buys up Consumerist, lavishes me with gifts, and allows this great blog to continue. But even so, it never hurts to know about other online services out there. GetSatisfaction.com is a kind of crowdsourced customer service forum where anyone can post about any product or company, and where companies are encouraged to join in. Since the content is grouped around those products and companies, it’s easy to drill down to relevant topics, or to find people who can help answer that customer service question you can’t seem to get resolved. Here’s a sample page on Comcast. That’s right, my first entry as a substitute Consumerist editor today and I’ve already mentioned Comcast.
Customer Service Not Working? Try GetSatisfaction
By cwalters November 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Apologizes For Customer’s Bad Service But Not For Role In Getting Him Fired
- Is Comcast’s New Appointment Tracker A Time Saver Or An Unrealistic Concept?
- Comcast Rings Out 2014 With Yet Another Tape-Recorded Customer Service Disaster
- Comcast Sued By Customer Who Says Cable Company Had Him Fired From Job
- Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company