Daniel read our post about a couple learning how to get their credit card rates lowered from The Consumerist and “realized I have a lot to thank the Consumerist for as well,” he says. “At the moment I am wearing an Italian suit I bought for $99 at amazon.com and next weekend I will be staying at the luxurious Hay-Adams five-star hotel in Washington, DC, for a mere $20 a night. Both of those deals were posted in your morning deals round-up.” Consumerist: saving you money on stuff you already have AND stuff you have yet to have. We’re your recession buddy!
Consumerist's Morning Deals Help Man Live Good Life For Less
By Ben Popken November 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Vessyl Backers Still Waiting For Smart Cups Slated For Early 2015 Debut — So What’s The Holdup?
- Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had
- Warby Parker Is Sorry About Your Stolen Car, Buys You A Beer
- Target Website Crashes, Spoiling Shoppers’ Cyber Monday
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays