We launched some design tweaks for enhanced readability today. Font size is a bit larger. Titles are bit larger. Inside the post, the font is even larger and the text now goes to 800pixels or so wide. All the tags on a post appear in the read more section. Metadata appears underneath the title inside the post. This should make for easier reading, and things will get to looking even better as we learn how to wrangle the new format. Love it? Leave it? Leave your thoughts in the comments. Found a bug? Leave a note on the Gawker bug report site.
More From Consumerist
- Mozilla: Firefox Bug Could Secretly Search, Upload Your Files
- Man Burned While Trying To Rid Rental Car Of Bed Bugs
- Facebook’s New “Like” Button Options Rolling Out Globally “In The Next Few Weeks”
- Court: NSA Bulk Phone Data Collection Program Is Illegal
- PayPal Tweaking User Agreement To Remove Mandatory Robocalls