Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool Finds

Here are five wonderful photos that readers added to The Consumerist Flickr Pool this week, chosen because they’re both neat and could possibly be used in a Consumerist post. Our Flickr Pool is the place where Consumerist readers go and upload photos for possible use in future Consumerist posts. Just be a registered Flickr user, go here, and click “Join Group?” up on the top right, and start hitting “send to group” on your individual photos you want to add to the pool.

Title: “Banksy: Bunny putting on makeup”
By: dooleymtv

Title: “Mr. Businessman is happy”
Caption: “I’ve jumped in to the world of stock trading. Why now? I’m not sure. With the economy seeming to be going down the shitter, I guess there are some deals to be had. Not investing a lot as I don’t have much. If I mess this up it means I have to work during my 4th yr of school, eek. On the other hand if I don’t mess it up, I can foresee a 5D MKII in my future :) … or at least break even.. “
By: Unleashedlive

By: dooleymtv

Title: “View”
Caption: “View from our Hotel Room at the Stratosphere Hotel…unfortunately, this was taken the morning before we left. We only stayed a night…but I definitely want to go back now. What a great trip.”
By: jayRaz

Caption: “Emma poses with a bit of Coca Cola.”
By: sfxeric

Add your shots to The Consumerist Flickr pool, and perhaps they’ll get featured in a future story, or even highlighted in a Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool Finds post. See previous winners of the Friday Consumerist Flickr Pool finds here.

Comments

1. wgrune says:

Dear god, that bunny is terrifying.

2. tande04 says:

WTF is that rabbit thing?

It is creepy and awesome at the same time.

3. Raekwon says:

Is that a real Banksy? Big fan of his work but seems strange to have it given to The Consumerist.

• Sure I could agree with you, but then we'd BOTH be wrong. says:

@Raekwon:

This is from the pet store in Greenwich Village… I wish I could have seen the rest of the display, but I got there at night. It’s actually an animated rabbit.

This was in the Window. You should also see the Chicken Nuggets they had – two chicken nuggets, with legs, dipping their “beaks” into a barbecue-sauce container. (It’s in my Flickr photostream)

Banksy is pure genius!

4. Ben Popken says:

Re: the rabbit: Banksy did a popup pet shop in Manhattan recently featuring a bizarre menagerie.
    More:
    [www.woostercollective.com]
    [thevillagepetstoreandcharcoalgrill.com]

5. tande04 says:

That is awesome. I never knew he did 3-D work. That pet shop is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.

6. LetMeGetTheManager says:

I stayed at the Stratosphere a few weeks ago, for one night while passing through Vegas, and took a picture exactly like that. Plus, only paid $38 for the room, last minute…

7. Git Em SteveDave loves this guy--> says:

Sparks: WHY? Why does all the crap we consume have to be tested on animals first?
    Dr. Quentin Q. Quinn: Because that’s…
    Sparks: Et-hey! A rat doesn’t wear lipstick okay? A rabbit doesn’t use hairspray! A monkey doesn’t need pills, to get ramped up for hot monkey sex! It’s people, man! We’re miserable! So why shouldn’t we try it all first?

8. Blue387 says:

I have an idea: have you considered moving the regular Flickr thing to Saturday or Subday instead of on Friday?

9. mrstu says:

That’s the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

10. battra92 says: