Ben Popken On On The Money This Friday

Check me out on On The Money tomorrow night. I acted as their on-screen reporter in their piece about the Robert Allen get rich in real estate Institute. Catch it Friday at 9pm eastern on CNBC. Bloggers are reporters and they’re on TV, baby!

Comments

1. downwithmonstercable says:

Tear it up Ben!

2. wary_consumer says:

Robert Allen may be screwing people, but, for goodness sake, keep your cool and make sure you don’t blurt out something along the lines of what you wrote to Molly: “That’s right, Molly, you’re f****d” (How A Nigerian Steals Your Laptop). (I’m sure CNBC wouldn’t be amused)

3. MercuryPDX says:

Tivo and TV Guide show:
    “Fast Money”
    “The bailout package” The bailout package has caused a shift in power for American finance from Wall Street to the White House.
    Time: Fri 11/7 9:00 PM

Here’s to hoping they’re wrong…[rolls the dice]

• MercuryPDX says:

@MercuryPDX: (That’s my local cable system – Comcast Vancouver, WA)

I checked TV Guide for the east coast and it says On the Money is on at 8:00pm, not 9….

• MercuryPDX says:

@MercuryPDX:
        OK… it is on at 8:00pm, not 9pm.

And CNBC doesn’t have an east/west feed, so that’s 5:00PM Pacific…

And I found it and have it scheduled.

4. LoriLynn says:

I dunno, Ben, I’m beginning not to believe you when you say you’re going to be on TV. I’ve Tivo’d On the Money more times than I’ve watched it now… :O)

5. MissPeacock says:

I will only watch if Captain Duvel Moneycat makes an appearance.

6. snoop-blog says:

Aw c’mon Ben, it’s not whoring if you give it away for free.

No, I don’t think you get around enough to fall under “whoring”, this is more like a “one nite stand”.

7. proskills says:

Now that the election is over and Nate Silver is no longer needed you could take over for him on Countdown.

8. ironchef says:

I love that topic header. Media Whoring.
    Classic.

Brilliant. And most of all…tastefully Shameless.

9. Trai_Dep says:

Remember, Ben, if they ask any uncomfortable, incriminating questions, simply light a cigarette, spread your legs just wide enough for the room to see that you neglected to wear panties, then lean back and enjoy watching them break into a sweat.
    (Meaningless, yet very, very hot sex with Michael Douglas afterwards optional)