Reach Time Warner Cable Executive Customer Service

If you’ve got a problem with Time Warner Cable regular customer service can’t or won’t solve, you can try escalating it to the Executive Care team in the Office of the President. This is updated contact information since we last posted it, information TWC was nice enough to provide to us directly!

TWC.COTP@twcable.com
212-364-8300 option 2
203-328-0600 – option 2
Leader of Office of the President team: James Abott

(Photo: lymang)

Comments

1. GavinEstecado says:

I’d be wary of any contact info TWC was kind enough to volunteer…but I guess it doesn’t hurt…

2. Rhayader says:

I’ve been with TW (in upstate NY and central NC) for a few years now. They aren’t perfect, but they usually do what they can to keep their customers happy in my experience.

Bonus points for volunteering Executive CS contact information.

3. Anonymous says:

I contacted them recently, and they very quickly (within a day) responded to my message, and resolved my problem (not 100%, but we reached a good compromise).

4. Burgandy says:

TWC sucks so bad here that at least once a month local news does a story about it.

5. Tvoretz says:

In the Rochester, NY area, Time Warner is actually GOOD (not just a relative term!) when it comes to customer service. Still, thanks for providing this information

6. gatewaytoheaven says:

Customer: Hello, I had a question my bill.
    TWC: *disconnect*

Customer: Hello, I had a question about my bill.
    Comcast: *disconnect*

Customer: You’re the only one that doesn’t hang up on me.
    Television: *turns off*

See, it’s a conspiracy among cable providers and televisions. Radio is sexy again

7. Anonymous says:

Don’t knock this – I had been trying to get cable into my apartment for the past year and after calling into this line I finally got some results.

8. Anonymous says:

Wow, wish this had been available about 2 months ago. Time Warner cold-called me and offered me a “valuable customer discount” that worked out to about $20/mo off my bill, if I switched to digital cable. I took them up on the offer but when I went to pick up the box I was told that I wasn’t eligible for the price (that they offered ME) but they’d be happy to sell me the exact same plan for $10/month more. I refused, talked to a few other people (same story), and both faxed and mailed a letter to their CEO. No response there. Finally had to carpet-bomb them with complaints to the BBB, FTC, and the local city utility board– that finally got their attention and I got the rate I was offered, plus a years’ free Showtime (which I didn’t necessarily want) and year free box rental, so I guess it worked out.

9. Anonymous says:

Live in Santa Monica CA and have had nothing but problems with TV cable for weeks. First couldn’t get half my channels over 40 after a massive rain (cable always gets affected after it rains here) and then had to have a new box installed this week. Seemed fine then tried to order a movie On Demand last night and when I clicked “buy” the whole box shut down and rebooted. It’s now 12 hours later and STILL information on the TW Guide – just “to be announced” on EVERY channel. Called someone last night and was told to wait 45 minutes….well, that was at 6pm last night so I called AGAIN this morning and was told they could have someone here NEXT TUESDAY! He then gave me the address of the local office so I could exchange my box on my own, even though he told me that multiple people in my area have called with the same problem. I asked whether exchanging my box would help and he said maybe, but if not at least I have an appointment scheduled for next week – oy! I then said, fine, I’ve been dealing with one problem after another for weeks, how are you going to compensate me? His offer was a month off from the cable box rental. A WHOPPING $6.50!! He then got very uptight when I asked for a month of premium channels and said that was all he could do. I’m too frustrated to try reaching the Executive number! I hate living in an apt bldg where you have no choice.

10. Anonymous says:

After waiting on the phone for 50 minutes and speaking to someone with the employee number “T-U-D”, and getting nowhere, we thought maybe the customer service would help us through e-mail, but they were no help either.

We were holding for 20 minutes before we got to the employee with the ID “T-U-D” and not only his customer service was terrible, but he also put us on hold for “30 minutes”. He could come back every once in a while and repeat what we had told him and put us back on hold without giving us a chance to even talk or tell him to not put us on hold!

We paid our bill in full online last night at 8 PM. With TWC, any time you pay you can start watching movies On Demand. It was the same last night and we paid for a $3.99 movie and it was so interesting that after watching that movie and only 1 x one penny movie, our account was placed on a restriction! Let me repeat, there were NO OUTSTANDING BILLS TO PAY AT ALL!

And their “Thank you 1 penny movies” for valentine’s day weekend? A COMPLETE SCAM! How convenient for TWC so stop its customers from watching the 1 penny movies AND PUTTING RESTRICTIONS FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

Even after calling back and talking to a supervisor, she did nothing to help this matter saying it was their system and she could not do anything about it. She also had no good explanation as to why the payment was posted last night and we could watch movies and all of a sudden we were not able to watch their “1 penny movies”.

TWC is a complete SCAM and their customer service is the absolute worst customer service ever. Who puts a customer on hold for a total of 50 minutes? A company who simply does not care about their customers.

11. Anonymous says:

12. Brett Schulte says:

I really wish I had a better relationship with TWC, and I’m sure there are talented smart people working there (there have to be right?) but my experiences have been universally BAD.

I think they have too many leftovers from Adelphia bringing them down?

[brettschulte.wordpress.com]

13. Anonymous says:

TWC is hopeless. Several of us in my apt bldg were missing the same few channels. TWC couldn’t help me over the phone so they sent a repair tech. He found nothing wrong in my apartment, said something about a ‘building check.’ that never happened. I phoned service again, gave the whole history, they said they had no record and would have to send another tech to my apartment to start over, even though I explained their tech had found nothing wrong with my connection and the problem seemed building-wide. Finally and mysteriously, the condition disappeared, no thanks to TWC tech service.

14. topaz420 says:

This actually worked! After TWO F***ING MONTHS of begging TW to allow me to give them my money (long story), the office of the president finally straightened it out the same day, and I had an appointment for the very next day to install service!

Thanks guys, big ordeal but happy ending.

15. Anonymous says:

TWC chargeme with $82 in calls to Myanmar (I don’t know where is this country). And I’m spanish.
    I contact them and nobody fix my problem, they like my money but they don’t care about my problems…

16. Anonymous says:

I have been trying to get a refund from TWC for 10 weeks now. I called the executive customer service number and was told by “John” that he would call the local TWC presidents office and get my check to me, and that he would call me back within two hours. That was 9 days ago. Still no check, and no return call from John. I was a loyal customer for 8 years and when I disconnected my service, I did it to take advantage of an offer from WOW. They have proved to be a far superior company in terms of product quality and their customer service rocks!