Morning Deals

• ArtsCow: Custom Dog Tags for $0.99 Shipped
  • Amazon: 70% off men’s & women’s running shoes
  • FYE/Sam Goody: New 20GB Xbox 360 Premium Consoles for $150 After $100 mail-in-rebate for signing up for VISA check card. In-store only

Comments

1. jeffsu says:

AT&T free wifi for iPhones as a Morning Deal? Now we’re stretching it, Ben…!

2. Daemon_of_Waffle says:

FYE/Sam Goody still exists?

• chemrebel says:

@Daemon_of_Waffle:

Exist? Why are those names even typed together like they’re merged into one company, or did I miss something? I used to work for Sam Goody back in the days of pre-Best Buy ownership, and FYE (aka Camelot Records) was our arch-enemy in the mall and they were EEEEEE-VIL.

3. mantene says:

The Morning Deals are a bit anemic today, no?

4. Git Em SteveDave loves this guy--> says:

I get the game you’re pulling Ben. You give us a lot of great deals to get us addicted, then you cut us back, and jack up the price. But I need my hit, so I’ll vote for the BOB’s again. OK, where are my deals? I’m hurtin here man! :)

5. CColdsmoke says:

Ha! That 70% off running shoes should be footnoted by “if you have exceptionally large or small feet.” At least for the guys. I can’t even come close to my shoe size without having to pay full price.

6. Brain.wav says:

Amazon’s Gold Box has Infinite Undiscovery for XBox 360 for 50% off ($29.99).

7. Git Em SteveDave loves this guy--> says:

This is going to sound like a stupid question, but what is the difference between running and walking? I mean, If I walk at a good clip, does that warrant a running shoe, or a walking shoe?

• Wally East says:

@Git Em SteveDave loves this guy–>: I would walk in a running shoe but I would never run in a walking shoe. But, that’s me.

• Git Em SteveDave loves this guy--> says:

@Wally East: Thanks. I took a look, but it only seemed to be Addias, and I’m partial to New Balance. It’s hard to find their walking shoes on sale, but their runners are often on sale, so I was trying to figure out if I could substitute. I try to do a 13-14 minute mile when I walk.

8. pmcpa2 says:

Wait… where are there sam goody’s anymore… I guess if you can find a store, that’s your reward!

9. hypoxia says:

I LOVE artscow in spite of its goofy name. Their photo prints have been perfect quality every time I’ve ordered from them and their pricing just can’t be beat. I was a little thrown the first time I ordered and saw that they were in Hong Kong, and yes, it took a couple weeks to get my prints, but the price and quality made it well worth the time. It averaged out to eleven cents a print.