During the Delta airline flight I rode yesterday, I could swear that in the middle of it they started piping in the sound of a rainstorm. It sounded like one of those Amazon rain forest soundmakers, you know, the ones where it’s a piece of tree limb and you turn it upside down and the beads inside make a pleasant rain sound. Then again, I was sitting pretty far in the back, so maybe it was just the sound of the head emptying. Unfortunately I don’t suffer from synaesthesia and my auditory faculties don’t interfere with my olfactory ones.
Does Delta Pipe-In Rainsounds Midflight?
By Ben Popken October 28, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Alaska Airlines Employee Buys Ticket For Stranded Delta Passenger
- Delta Flight Evacuated At JFK Airport After Bomb Threat Called In
- Delta Will Give Business Customers Travel Credits If Its On-Time Rate Dips Below Both United & American
- Family Claims Delta Air Lines Lost Cat At San Diego Airport
- Man Says Delta Airlines Lost His Dog At LAX