Wired offers money saving tips for “geeks.” Most of them involve buying and renting fewer dvds and/or canceling cable. [Wired]
More From Consumerist
- Would You Ditch ESPN To Shave $8/Month Off Your Cable Bill?
- Sen. Al Franken: Still Not Enough Competition For Cable & Internet Access
- Jury: Cox Violated Antitrust Laws By Forcing Customers To Rent Set-Top Boxes
- Net Neutrality Hasn’t Stopped Charter From Investing
- That Was Fast: Charter Reportedly Already Reaching Out To TWC About Possible Merger