Don’t forget we have a Consumerist Comments Code containing various rules and guidelines that help make comments a nice places for people to have conversations.
More From Consumerist
- Why Is Food That Doesn’t Contain Any Grains Labeled ‘Gluten-Free’?
- Wedding Company Contract Tries To Ban Bride & Groom From “Encouraging” Negative Feedback
- Instagram Updates Community Standards To Clarify Rules On Porn, Harassment
- Chef Who Threatened Yelper Over Negative Review Issues Public Apology
- Medical Data Privacy Laws Don’t Actually Cover Apps, Wearables, And Other Consumer Stuff