Stock markets finally rose with investors heartened by coordinated global intervention into the financial crisis and amid signs that the credit freeze was beginning to thaw a bit. [WSJ]
By Ben Popken October 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Credit-Swap Traders Think Sears Will Fail In The Next Year
- Investors Sue American Express After Loss Of Costco Agreement
- SEC Alleges Ex-NFL Player Ran $31M Ponzi Scheme
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.
- SprintShack Stores Will Be Fully Staffed And Stocked In June