Stock markets finally rose with investors heartened by coordinated global intervention into the financial crisis and amid signs that the credit freeze was beginning to thaw a bit. [WSJ]
By Ben Popken October 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Credit-Swap Traders Think Sears Will Fail In The Next Year
- Yelp Accused Of Lying To Investors About Quality Of Online Reviews
- Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?
- DOJ Finally Confirms Record-Setting $16.65B Settlement With Bank Of America
- SEC Alleges Ex-NFL Player Ran $31M Ponzi Scheme