I’ll be reporting from the Finovate 2008 personal finance tool conference on October 14. There’s 24 presenters from places like Mint, Yodlee, Quicken and Wesabe. Here’s the complete list. Some of these services you’ve heard about or may use yourself. What questions would you have me ask them? What improvements can be made? What would you love to see in a personal finance tool? Let me know in the comments and I’ll do my best to do your requests justice.
What Should We Ask The Personal Finance Toolmakers At Finovate 2008?
By Ben Popken October 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Senators Say They Will Try To Reverse Robocall Exemption For Federal Debt Collectors
- Ashley Madison Offering $378,000 Reward For Info On Hackers
- American Express Automatically Switched Me To Paperless Statements; Is That Legal?
- How My Credit Card Company Helped Save My Broken PS4 When Sony Wouldn’t
- IRS Suspects Russian Identity Thieves In Data Breach