Best Buy has apparently launched a new “woman-friendly” store where the “Home Theater” section is marked “Family Room” and there is a “lower sink for children in the bathroom, lotion near the paper towels, and a private room for new mothers, with carpeting, a rocking chair, free diapers and softer lighting.” [Minneapolis Star-Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- Police: Kmart Shopper Left Bathroom Deposit In Box Of Store Security Tags
- Man Maced By Woman In Movie Theater After He Asks Her To Turn Phone Off
- Judge Rules: Woman Can Serve Elusive Husband Divorce Papers Via Facebook Message
- Why Is Amazon Mom Called Amazon Family Outside Of The U.S.?
- United Passenger Says Airline Suggested She Pump Breast Milk In Pet Relief Area