Best Buy has apparently launched a new “woman-friendly” store where the “Home Theater” section is marked “Family Room” and there is a “lower sink for children in the bathroom, lotion near the paper towels, and a private room for new mothers, with carpeting, a rocking chair, free diapers and softer lighting.” [Minneapolis Star-Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- Why Is Amazon Mom Called Amazon Family Outside Of The U.S.?
- Police: Kmart Shopper Left Bathroom Deposit In Box Of Store Security Tags
- Amazon May Launch Its Own Clothing Brand To Offer More Options For Customers
- United Passenger Says Airline Suggested She Pump Breast Milk In Pet Relief Area
- Marshalls Sorry That Mom Had To Breastfeed In Bathroom Instead Of Dressing Room