Citi’s been burned enough by its cardholders’ profligate spending, apparently. Check out the message on this activation sticker on a new card. We like the inclusion of a sort of Yin-yang background, as if to remind us that debt and repayment are equal elements of the consumer credit world. A balance must be maintained! Just, you know, not so high a balance that you can’t make your monthly payments.(Thanks to Jerry!)
Citi Credit Card Cautions You Against Spending
By cwalters September 30, 2008
More From Consumerist
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Which Cities Have The Highest/Lowest Credit Card Debt Burden?
- Citibank Must Pay $700M Over Illegal Marketing, Collection Practices
- Pew: With Nearly 23 Million Consumers Using Prepaid Cards, More Protections Are Needed