Citi’s been burned enough by its cardholders’ profligate spending, apparently. Check out the message on this activation sticker on a new card. We like the inclusion of a sort of Yin-yang background, as if to remind us that debt and repayment are equal elements of the consumer credit world. A balance must be maintained! Just, you know, not so high a balance that you can’t make your monthly payments.(Thanks to Jerry!)
Citi Credit Card Cautions You Against Spending
By cwalters September 30, 2008
More From Consumerist
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?
- 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- Which Cities Have The Highest/Lowest Credit Card Debt Burden?
- Citibank Must Pay $700M Over Illegal Marketing, Collection Practices
- 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Making A Credit Card Balance Transfer