Since pundits are convinced we’re headed for the next Great Depression, let’s be optimists and fast-forward to post-depression boom times when America will return to the basics and once again learn about money. Join little Tommy and his crisp new $5 bill as they travel through America’s financial system, circa 1947…
Back To The Basics: What Is Money?
By consumeristcarey September 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Lawmaker Urges Congress To Vote On Bill That Would Put A Woman On The $20 Note
- With No Credit Cards Allowed, No Cash In ATMs, No Banks Open, Tourists In Trouble In Greece
- CFPB Releases Educational Guides To Help Non-English Speakers Avoid Scams, Understand Financial Issues
- Would You Share A Hotel Room With A Stranger For Half Off Your Bill?
- 2.15 Million People Still Pay AOL For Internet Access