Lawmakers are hashing out the details of a huge taxpayer-funded bailout of Wall Street in an attempt to keep afloat the system of banks whose willingness to lend drives this economy’s growth. Constituents have flooded their representatives phone lines and inboxes with with their heated reactions. What do you think?(Photo: Getty)
Poll: Do You Support The Bailout?
By Ben Popken September 25, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Why Does McDonald’s Have Such A Hard Time Wooing Millennials?
- Bill Would Allow Consumers To Sue When Bankrupt Debt Isn’t Removed From Credit Reports
- Apple Reportedly Exploring Person-To-Person Payment System
- Lawmakers In House, Senate Investigating Fraudulent Returns Filed With TurboTax
- Lawmakers Receiving Anti-Net Neutrality Messages From People Who Never Sent Them